Check out this woman for all kinds of positivity, laughter, simple living and home decor ideas!
This is funny!! Worth the watch!!!
Watch this for some positive advice for 2021!
You don’t know other peoples’ battles by just looking at them! Don’t judge, don’t assume and be kind always!
It’s worth the watch!
Worth the watch!
5 Reasons Why You Should Stop Judging Others
Check out my post as a guest blogger on olivialucieblake.com/
Smile! It’s the beginning of a fabulous new day and you are BEAUTIFUL!
I’ve been looking at Pinterest for some time now and have been saving up some inspiring body positive quotes. Today I’m sharing with you some of my favorites just to remind all you plus size beauties how truly remarkable and special you are, right now, in this moment, without changing a thing!
Read and enjoy and as always, now and forever, Be Pretty, Plus and Proud!
- Looking into a mirror is not a reminder to bash your wonderful body!
- Your body is not wrong, society is!
- Confidence will make you happier than any diet ever will (so embrace your body!)
- I do not need anyone else’s permission to feel glorious!
- Body confidence does not come from trying to achieve the perfect body, it comes from embracing the one you’ve already got!
- Life is way to short to spend another day at war with yourself!
- Confidence is Beautiful, no matter your size, no matter your weight. Be confident in who you are and you’ll be BEAUTIFUL!
Do you have any favorite body positive quotes you’d like to share? Did you add to your list of body positive affirmations we started in yesterday’s post?
Following yesterday’s blog post I have another question for you:
Do you need to change?
I say no, not unless YOU want to. Certainly not because someone else, who knows nothing about your private struggles, says you should. Not even those closest to you have the right to ask or tell you to change. No one else knows what’s inside your head or heart.
YOU can choose to make changes if you want to, or if you feel you need to. You can also choose to simply accept, embrace and love who you are in this moment.
Personally, I’m choosing to embrace who I am. Not to say I won’t take care of myself, but I refuse to be chained to a diet program. I refuse to count calories, weigh and measure my food or stress about how much activity I can fit into my day. If I feel like eating an apple I will, but if I feel like eating an ice cream I’ll eat that too and enjoy every single lick; no guilt! If I have some extra energy I’ll do some yoga but If I’m tired, I give myself permission to rest; again no guilt!
So after reading this post I hope it helps you choose what is best for you, and always remember whatever you choose you are always Pretty, Plus and Proud!
What are your thoughts on changing?