My plus size outfit today!
Giveaway Winner Announcement!
I love being comfortable but stylish! These cropped jeans from Maurices in a size 18 are cute and comfortable! My sweatshirt from Aerie is SO soft! I love the camouflage print! It’s a size L. Earrings are from AE.
Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and have fun with fashion no matter what size you are!
Check out my YouTube channel for a giveaway I’m sponsoring for Canadian and American residents. Subscribe to my channel for a chance to win! Good luck!
I love that American Eagle is plus size inclusive! Check out my YouTube channel for the great deals I got on a pair of jeans and some earrings! Earrings are a great way to jazz up any outfit!
Check out my YouTube channel with today’s outfit!
You belong here just as much as anyone else. There is nothing about you that is wrong, not good enough or not worthy of a happy and fulfilling life. The way you look, who you love, where you are from, how you worship, what you believe in, where you live, your gender or how you identify yourself are all the wonderful parts of who you are and they are not things that affect what you are capable of doing or who you can be.
You belong because you were brought into existence. You were born and the universe has great plans for you. You must continue to show up every day, get through the hard stuff, be thankful for the good stuff and live the life you deserve.
Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and remember that difficult moments are lessons, beautiful moments are blessings and life is an amazing adventure!
Smile! It’s the beginning of a fabulous new day and you are BEAUTIFUL!
I’ve been looking at Pinterest for some time now and have been saving up some inspiring body positive quotes. Today I’m sharing with you some of my favorites just to remind all you plus size beauties how truly remarkable and special you are, right now, in this moment, without changing a thing!
Read and enjoy and as always, now and forever, Be Pretty, Plus and Proud!
- Looking into a mirror is not a reminder to bash your wonderful body!
- Your body is not wrong, society is!
- Confidence will make you happier than any diet ever will (so embrace your body!)
- I do not need anyone else’s permission to feel glorious!
- Body confidence does not come from trying to achieve the perfect body, it comes from embracing the one you’ve already got!
- Life is way to short to spend another day at war with yourself!
- Confidence is Beautiful, no matter your size, no matter your weight. Be confident in who you are and you’ll be BEAUTIFUL!
Do you have any favorite body positive quotes you’d like to share? Did you add to your list of body positive affirmations we started in yesterday’s post?
Far too often we as plus size women describe ourselves so negatively!
Today my beauties that’s going to change!
I suggest you type out or copy the text below and every day look at it and pick a word to describe yourself for that day. Add other positive words of your choosing to help your list of positivity grow! Tape your lists to bathroom mirrors, bedroom mirrors, the fridge, any place you look at often so you are always reminded of the wonderful things you are!
So which one are you today?
Extraordinary, Strong, Wise, Confident, Valuable, Talented, Blessed, Accepted, Fearless, At Peace, Healthy, Young, Determined, Smart, Beautiful, Graceful, Am Leader, Successful, Head and Not Tail, Healer, Respectful, Light, Loved, Humble, Victorious, Optimist, Patient, Kind Loving…..
What would you add to the list? (Remember only positive thoughts!)
P.S. My sweater choice from Forever 21 was the pink one. Did you guess right?
Hey ladies, I hope you’re feeling fine and beautiful today (you are beautiful even if you’re not feeling it right now)!
Today’s post is for those of us who are learning to embrace who we are and love ourselves as we are in this moment, and for those of you wanting to make a few changes simply because YOU want it. I’m talking physical activity today.
I know, I said I don’t like to sweat… but just because I’m embracing who I am doesn’t mean I’m going to sit on my couch every day eating chocolates and watching soaps. Remember, I said that when I have extra energy I do some physical activity (I mentioned yoga but there are a few things I don’t mind doing). I’m going to share some of the activities I include in my routine every now and then to give you some ideas. I will also talk about other possible sources for exercise you might be interested in.
Having MS makes physical activity difficult but not impossible. Likewise being plus size might make activity difficult but not impossible so here’s my list of ideas:
1) Yoga – The website Yoga Journal has great beginner yoga sequences ideal for the plus size woman or anyone with a physical disability. Scroll through and try one out. Also, Meghan Garcia (a plus size model) has a yoga video specifically designed for a plus size woman’s body. Check out your local library for a copy to try out.
2) Yoga not your thing? How about a bike ride? I have an electric three wheeled bike (three wheels because I have no balance). The electric option is nice for when you get tired or you are going uphill and need a little extra boost.
3) Maybe walking is more your style…Penningtons is doing a walking program so check out a local store or their website for more information.
4) Cleaning your house, gardening, walking up flights of stairs, parking a little further from a store entrance are all good sources of activity.
5) Many shopping malls open early for walking programs before the stores open (no distraction from open stores and the lure of shopping, and no excuses about winter weather if you live somewhere cold).
6) This summer I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought a bathing suit. I swam in the lake as often as I could. Once you get over the fear of the dreaded bathing suit it’s so freeing! I think I might check out some swim programs this winter!
7) In the winter make a snowman, shovel your sidewalk, or have a snowball fight with your kids. Sledding (climbing up a hill towing a sled), snowshoeing, cross country skiing and ice skating are also fantastic winter options.
What activities do you do now? What might you like to try? Maybe you’re up for doing something people say big girls shouldn’t do (zip lining anyone?)
Whatever YOU choose or don’t choose to do is entirely up to you and only you, no pressure, no guilt. Have fun, be bold and beautiful and as always Pretty, Plus and Proud!