Check out today’s outfit!
Watch this for some positive advice for 2021!
It’s worth the watch!
Check out my plus size ootd!
My plus size outfit today!
Giveaway Winner Announcement!
I love being comfortable but stylish! These cropped jeans from Maurices in a size 18 are cute and comfortable! My sweatshirt from Aerie is SO soft! I love the camouflage print! It’s a size L. Earrings are from AE.
Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and have fun with fashion no matter what size you are!
Check out my YouTube channel for a giveaway I’m sponsoring for Canadian and American residents. Subscribe to my channel for a chance to win! Good luck!
Smile! It’s the beginning of a fabulous new day and you are BEAUTIFUL!
I’ve been looking at Pinterest for some time now and have been saving up some inspiring body positive quotes. Today I’m sharing with you some of my favorites just to remind all you plus size beauties how truly remarkable and special you are, right now, in this moment, without changing a thing!
Read and enjoy and as always, now and forever, Be Pretty, Plus and Proud!
- Looking into a mirror is not a reminder to bash your wonderful body!
- Your body is not wrong, society is!
- Confidence will make you happier than any diet ever will (so embrace your body!)
- I do not need anyone else’s permission to feel glorious!
- Body confidence does not come from trying to achieve the perfect body, it comes from embracing the one you’ve already got!
- Life is way to short to spend another day at war with yourself!
- Confidence is Beautiful, no matter your size, no matter your weight. Be confident in who you are and you’ll be BEAUTIFUL!
Do you have any favorite body positive quotes you’d like to share? Did you add to your list of body positive affirmations we started in yesterday’s post?
Far too often we as plus size women describe ourselves so negatively!
Today my beauties that’s going to change!
I suggest you type out or copy the text below and every day look at it and pick a word to describe yourself for that day. Add other positive words of your choosing to help your list of positivity grow! Tape your lists to bathroom mirrors, bedroom mirrors, the fridge, any place you look at often so you are always reminded of the wonderful things you are!
So which one are you today?
Extraordinary, Strong, Wise, Confident, Valuable, Talented, Blessed, Accepted, Fearless, At Peace, Healthy, Young, Determined, Smart, Beautiful, Graceful, Am Leader, Successful, Head and Not Tail, Healer, Respectful, Light, Loved, Humble, Victorious, Optimist, Patient, Kind Loving…..
What would you add to the list? (Remember only positive thoughts!)
P.S. My sweater choice from Forever 21 was the pink one. Did you guess right?