Thank you to http://www.thenourishcookbook.com for nominating me for this award. I am beyond grateful for their support of my blog and all their kind comments and encouragement on my posts. Check out their blog where they share their journey to wholesome living by writing about recipes, stories and much more. Here’s the link to their Sunshine Blogger Award post: https://thenourishcookbook.com/2020/12/30/sunshine-blogger-award/
1. Despite the social distancing and quarantine, I feel like I spent more quality time with family and friends. It definitely made me appreciate my relationships more!
2. I’m looking forward to having people in my home again and being able to travel once more!
3. We’re having a quiet night in eating good food and watching a movie.
4. I’ll do my best to stay up until midnight!
5. I’m not a fan of cooking so I don’t usually seek out new recipes but I did try a garlic bacon one pan pasta recipe that was pretty good.
6. I’ve read so many books I can’t remember a favourite, lol! Excited to start a new Jodi Picoult book!
7. Again I’ve done so many posts it’s hard to pinpoint one favourite. I have enjoyed researching mental health issues and learning more about it while writing about it.
8. I’m looking forward to traveling to the east coast of Canada to see family and friends I haven’t been able to see in awhile. We’re also hoping to travel abroad some day soon. Would love to see Austria!
9. I try to move my body daily whether it’s by walking the dog or doing YouTube yoga videos.
10. I hope my readers get inspiration and motivation to love the skin they’re in and live their best life now!
11. I love connecting with people through my blog! It amazes me that people from all corners of the world read what I write!
I nominate anyone who wants to participate! You’re all amazing and I can’t pick a select few! Have fun and share some of yourself so we can all get to know you and your blog better!
(I forgot to include this in my original post, lol). To keep things simple I’ll ask the same questions asked of me:
Thanks again to everyone who supports my writing! Your dedication to reading, liking, following and commenting my blog is truly appreciated! As always Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and live your best life now in the skin you’re in!