What would the world be like if:
- we could spread love instead of hate?
- we could sprinkle positivity instead of negativity?
- we could lift each other up and not tear each other down?
- we were more tolerant of people’s differences?
- we focused more on the ways we are all the same?
- we forgave each other’s faults?
- we accepted we all make mistakes and work at being more forgiving?
- we handed out compliments as much as we pass out criticisms?
- were more kind?
- we were less self-centred?
- we were taught everyone is worthy of love and it doesn’t matter what you look like or where you come from?
- we were told we can all achieve any dream if we work hard?
- we focused more on developing our soul and who we are on the inside than losing weight or changing the outside?
- we all felt Pretty, Plus and Proud?
What an amazing world it could be if only…
What will you do today to make the world better?