I was tagged by ChericeHines 3210 from YouTube for a video challenge. I’ll do this challenge on my YouTube channel but I thought I’d include in my blog as well. Since I missed doing yesterday’s blog post, today is my catch up day so look forward to not one but two posts today.
On with the challenge. If you don’t follow Cherice’s channel, check her out. She’s full of energy, smiles and great fashion ideas in her OOTD videos and hauls. Thank you Cherie for choosing me to be part of this challenge! As part of the challenge I was asked to answer the questions below:
- What 3 YouTube channels inspire you the most?
- What are three things you are good at?
- What three things are you excited about?
- What do you like to do to relax?
- Tag 5 of your YouTube friends to do the challenge.
- The first question is a hard one as there are so many channels that inspire me and that I enjoy watching but here are the three I’ve chosen; 1. Wendypretty1 for her beautiful sense of style and ability to find the greatest shopping deals. 2. RockinRedHead for her great fashion style and enthusiasm. 3. Alexandria Smith for her variety of topics that she covers on her channel from body positive talk to fashion to food.
- Three things I’m good at: 1. Writing 2. I’m a good Mom 3. Home decorating
- Three things I am excited about: 1. My first motivational lecture/workshop coming in the Fall 2. Summer vacation plans to Chicago and NS 3. Reading a new book
- For relaxation I like to: 1. read. 2. watch Netflix. 3. write in my journal.
- My five YouTube friends tag: 1. Wendypretty1. 2. Alexandria smith 3. RockinRedHead. 4. Ashley Marie. 5. Dresses365daysayear
Thanks again Cherice for asking me to do this challenge! Check out all the channels I’ve included in this post. They’re all fabulous ladies to follow! They are all women slaying the Pretty, Plus and Proud motto of being beautiful in the skin you’re in!