Welcome to Miscellaneous Monday and the beginning of another week, a very hot one according to the weather forecast, ugh! I love warm air and sunshine but not humidity! If you have oily skin like me, humidity is no friend to make up staying in place. Thus I have a several step routine that helps with that problem and that is the topic of today’s post. After cleansing my skin (which I shared in last Monday’s post) the following steps and products are what I use as my base coat prior to applying colour. All products are Mary Kay, except the contouring stick which is Clinique, and are designed for oily to combination skin.
- Foundation – matte to control shine, applied with a sponge
2. Concealer – to cover dark spots and uneven skin tone applied by dabbing with my finger
3. Contouring – used around jaw line to “camouflage” double chin, lol, applied with a contouring sponge
4. Mineral Powder Foundation – helps to control shine throughout the day, applied with a sponge
5. Translucent Powder – controls shine throughout the day, applied with a sponge
Do you wear makeup? Remember makeup is fun but not at all necessary to be Pretty, Plus and Proud!