Image courtesy of queenbeefashionista4 on Instagram.
- sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else having fun.
- waiting for the guy you like to ask you out, you do the asking.
- sitting on the sand all covered up watching others splash in the waves.
- depriving yourself of occasional treats.
- worrying about what other people will think or say when you wear a tank top and uncover those arms.
- weighing yourself.
- letting other people tell you what is good for you.
- allowing others make decisions for you.
- hating your body.
- wanting to change because society says you should be different.
- thinking you’re not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, strong enough.
- wearing a bathing suit allowing the sun to kiss your skin and the water tickle your toes.
- having fun.
- a social life; have drinks with friends, go to the movies, join a dating site.
- eating an ice cream every now and then.
- wearing sleeveless dresses.
- eating good healthy food simply because it tastes good and you want to show your body love by nourishing it.
- deciding for yourself what is good for you and make your own decisions when it comes to what you wear, what activities you do, where you go, who you hang out with, what kind of job you want to do.
- loving your body and yourself as you are right now and do things for your body because you want to show it the respect it deserves.
- moving your body because it feels good.
- BELIEVING IN YOURSELF: You are good enough, smart enough, pretty enough and strong enough to have any kind of life you want.
- thinking the Pretty, Plus and Proud way and have everything you deserve in your life!