Thank you for the recognition! Will do a post asap to answer all the questions!
A blogger has a passion. They slave away, work-smithing their hopes, trials, and inspirations into script only to press them into the the sea of the blogging masses in hopes that to someone our posts will shine out and come across to them as absolutely radiant. This is why we create community, to support one another. And this is also why that when we are offered a seed of recognition we must take stock and let it take root in our spirit. This will enhance our motivation to drive on, there is no shame in recognition.
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want…
View original post 465 more words