You’re probably asking yourself, what the heck is she talking about today? Well, I have had this reward bestowed upon me, Gold Butterflies and Gum On A String aka My Favourite New Blogger Award, by the lovely Anna from the Self Actualized Life blog. So thank you Anna. I will leave her blog link below, check it out!
- The blog nominated has to be 400 hundred followers or less.
- Answer questions provided by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers with 400 or less followers.
- Be sure to thank whoever nominated you.
- Make sure the blogs you nominate are made aware of the nomination.
Questions from Anna:
- What is your happy place? My happy place is the mall, lol! I love to shop as my followers are well aware. My favourite store is Torrid. I love fashion, the excitement of exiting the store with a bag of treasures and the communal atmosphere of women hunting for new outfits.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years? I hope to be deeply entrenched in the body positive movement; meeting up with other bloggers, models, speakers and attending plus size body positive events. I hope my hubby is retired and we are travelling, enjoying the wonders of the world.
- What is your passion in life? My passion in life first and for most is caring for my family. Secondly, I love writing so building up my blog following and providing my readers with well-written, inspiring and positive content is the love of my life!
- Who are your favourite people in the world? My favourite people in the world are; my husband, my daughter, my sister and brother, my Dad, cousins and friends. Last but not least my list of favourite people is not complete without mentioning my love and appreciation for my followers here on my blog but also Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- What would you consider the philosophy of your life? My philosophy is to accept, embrace and love who you are. Be positive, helpful, kind, compassionate, empathetic, loving, respectful, trustworthy and strong in character. These are the things that make a person beautiful.
My Nominees (I was not able to figure out how to know the number of followers a blog has so I’m nominating the following blogs simply because I like them):
- What inspired you to write a blog?
- What do you wish for the future of your blog?
- Other than writing, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- How many other blogs do you follow?
- How many followers do you currently have?
Thanks once again Anna from https://annalevonsonpsy.wordpress.com/ for this recognition! I truly appreciate your support and am so glad you enjoy my blog!
Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and be happy in your happy place! (Maybe I’ll see you at the mall!)
My happy place!