First I would like to thank Esther from the blog https://thesoundsofgrace.wordpress.com/ for the nomination to participate in this challenge. Please check out her blog!
- Thank who nominated you.
- Answer ten questions given.
- Add to questions you thought of.
- They have to be book or novel related.
- Nominate ten people.
- Have you ever been published? No
- Is being published a goal for you and if so when do you hope for that to happen? Yes I would like to be published but as to when I have no definite timeline.
- What is your favourite place to write? I usually write for my blog in my living room but I like to journal at night in bed.
- How do you write (type, by hand…)? I type my blog but write when I journal.
- Who is your favourite author? I love Jodi Picoult but I enjoy many writers.
- What is the usual length of your work? I like my blogs to be short so people are more likely to read them to the end so I keep posts to maybe 3 or 4 paragraphs. I like to include pictures to make them more interesting.
- Do you illustrate your work? I don’t draw but I do like to include photos in the body of my blog posts.
- Are you a series writer or stand alone novels? Neither. I write a blog mostly about my journey, experiences and thoughts on being body confident, loving yourself, accepting and fully embracing who you are.
- Flowery or describe everything in detail or straight to the point kind of writing? I would say more straight to the point but I try to be eloquent.
- Does writing with music distract or help you? It would definitely distract me.
- How do you deal with writer’s block? I look at social media like Facebook, Instagram or other blogs for inspiration.
- Where do you get your ideas? Same as first question or sometimes ideas come from things I’ve heard people talk about, experiences I have had or go through now or ideas given to me from friends and family.
- How often do you write? I try to write daily but the summer interrupted that schedule. I’ll get back into routine in the fall.
- What is your favourite book? Being an East Coast Canadian girl I love the book “Anne of Green Gables”.
- How many stories have you written so far? I have written 281 blog posts so far.
- Have you ever written with a friend? No I haven’t.
- How long have you liked to write? I’ve always liked writing even as a child. English was always my best subject.
- What genres do you write in? Right now I just write my blog and journaling.
- Who inspires you to write? I find inspiration within the plus size community of women bloggers, YouTubers and motivational speakers. I get inspired when women reply to my posts and share their stories and comments.
- When did you start writing? I started my blog in September of 2015 so almost a year.
- Do you let other people read what you write before publishing or posting?
- What kind of reactions do you receive from your writing?
- What type of writing do you enjoy reading (novels, poetry, etc.)?
- Do you find writing relaxing or do you stress over deadlines?
- Has anyone asked you for advice for their own writing dilemmas?
- Do you write a draft first or write and publish with the first attempt?
- Have you ever asked anyone to contribute ideas for you to write about?
- Have you ever written something that afterwards you absolutely hated?
- What is your favourite piece of writing you’ve ever produced?
- If not already published, do you see yourself as a writer for a life long career?
Good luck to all my nominees and again thanks to Esther for giving me this opportunity to share a little more of the writer inside me.
As always Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and do something you are passionate about!