Thank you to supercalifraglisticexpialidocious for the nomination! Check out the blog https://rrkamath.wordpress.com aka “A Lil Bit of Everything” for a dose of good writing and humour!
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions. If any questions asked are offending or nominee does not want to answer them they do not have to answer to win the award.
Questions For Me:
- What is it that makes you unique and different from others? (hobby or any other interest) I have a compassion for others because of my own disabilities (I have MS) and I feel I have a calling to inspire everyone to live life joyfully no matter the challenges they may face. I enjoy helping women learn to accept, embrace and love themselves.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be? I think I would like to go back to age 40 and stay there; a time when I was comfortable in my skin and before health problems became more of an issue.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Yay, it’s raining, I can sleep in!
Questions For My Nominees:
- If you could choose to learn a new language, what would it be and why?
- Which scent do you like in candles; floral, fruity or spicy?
- What’s your favourite meal to cook?
Thank you to all my followers, new and old, for all your wonderful support and positive feedback. Your thoughtfulness encourages me to continue to Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and inspire others to be the same; never embarrassed or ashamed of their outside package.