I’m on a roll and feeling very grateful for all the support and positive feedback my blog has been receiving. For this Liebster Award nomination I have to thank Erin from the blog https://topknotsandsweatpants.com If you’re not following her yet check her out!
Questions From Erin:
- How many siblings do you have and do you get along? I have two siblings, a brother and sister. I get along very well with my sister but unfortunately at this time I am not on speaking terms with my brother.
- What are three things you always carry with you? I always have my phone, face powder and lip gloss/lipstick.
- Which celeb/public figure do you consider a great role model? Since my blog is all about being body positive, I have to say Ashley Graham (plus size model and spokeswoman for the Body Positive Movement) is a huge inspiration to me. She demonstrates how every woman should feel comfortable in their own skin no matter what size they wear.
- What is in your Continue Watching queue on Netflix right now? I’m watching a show called “Homeland”.
- If you were stranded on an island for the rest of your life with one person, who would you bring? My husband
- What made you decide to start a blog? I needed a project since my daughter was starting high school, I love to write and I wanted to contribute to the body positive community so I started my blog.
- What is your favourite home cooked meal? I love turkey dinner with all the fixings; mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, gravy and home-made rolls.
- Is there a social media outlet you use that you feel best represents who you are? I think my blog/my writing best represents who I am on the inside but I love doing videos on YouTube because then followers can see my personality come alive.
- Dogs or cats and why? I used to be a full on cat person but my husband and daughter turned me into a dog person. I think it’s mostly because of the dog we have. She has so much personality and unconditional love; how could I resist that?
- If you could fix one issue in today’s society, what would it be? I think I would want to help people accept one another. Don’t focus on how we’re different but on the ways we are the same. Embrace the differences and learn from them. Spread the love and cast out the hate.
- If you were back in high school as the person you are today, which superlative would you win? Most inspirational!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- Allergic to tomatoes.
- Have never been across the ocean (although that will soon change with an upcoming trip to Ireland).
- I have a very large jewellery collection (nothing expensive).
- I’m not a great cook nor do I particularly like to cook.
- I was named after my grandmother.
- My middle name is Wanda (don’t laugh).
- I love babies.
- I am the mother of one wonderful daughter.
- I was the first grand-daughter on my mother’s side of the family.
- I eat popcorn obsessively.
- I love going to the movies.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What other social media do you use?
- What’s your favourite board game?
- What was your favourite grade in school and why?
- If you could choose a new career what would it be?
- What colour are your eyes?
- Would you ever consider plastic surgery? What part of your body and why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Favourite movie and why?
- Which do you prefer, meat or vegetables?
- Which do you prefer, camping or hotels?
- How many times have you been nominated for an award?
Once again thanks for the nomination Erin and good luck to all my nominees. Check out their blogs for great reading material!
I’m Pretty, Plus and Proud to be nominated for these awards and appreciate the support of my loyal followers!