Wow, another award nomination! Thank you so much to Jennifer from Jennifer’s Little Beauty Place for nominating me! Please check out her blog for great makeup advice, tips and tricks.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
The 3 questions that you need to answer:
- Who was the first blog/blogger you heard of/read and did they inspire you to start?
- Do you see blogging as a future career or jus a side hobby?
- What is your all time favourite album and why? How does it make you feel to listen to it?
- One of my first blogs I read was “My Curves and Curls” by Assa. I like her because she is Canadian, she’s plus size and stylish. I had an opportunity to meet up with her recently and she was very helpful, encouraging and gave me some great advice about blogging and getting my message out to more people. I started my blog though not through anyone’s influence but simply because I love to write and felt what I had to say might help women on a similar journey in life as my own; to accept, embrace and love myself just as I am without changing a thing! (Pictured below is Assa and I at Curvy Expo – a curvy women’s all day event featuring bloggers, speakers, demonstrations, a fashion show and vendors all celebrating the plus size woman.)
- I like to dream so anything is possible when it comes to the future of my blog. I am branching out and doing other things like YouTube, a Body Positive Support Group and I’m working on developing a course to help women grow their confidence and self-esteem. I’m also interested in doing some Motivational Speaking so lots of ideas and places to grow! For now it’s all a hobby and if it stays that way I’m happy and if it expands into something bigger I’ll be happy about that too.
- My favourite all time movie is Sound of Music so it’s natural I would love the soundtrack. I find the music uplifting and hopeful.
I’ll pose the same questions to them.
Thanks again Jennifer for the honour of this nomination! Good luck to all my nominees!
As always, Be Pretty, Plus and Proud in all you do during this blessed day!