This week is all about self-care so what better way to take care of yourself than doing something that ensures you feel worthy and beautiful every single day. If you watch my YouTube channel (and you definitely should) you’ll have seen this little craft activity.
Supplies You Need (all things available at your local dollar store):
- file cards
- markers/coloured pencils/crayons
- a small storage container
- magnetic picture frame
- On each file card (ideally one for each day of the month) write a body positive quote or statement about what you love about yourself.
- Decorate each card with stickers, drawings, patterns
- Store cards in a nice storage container (lots of nice options in the dollar stores now for Valentine’s Day) close to your fridge.
- Each day pull one card out of your storage container and put it in the magnetic picture frame you’ve placed on the fridge. Read your card often during the day.
- Next morning put your used card at the back of the pile and pull a new one out and put in your frame.
- Repeat every morning.
This little activity will help bolster your confidence and self esteem. By putting it in a common place others will see how much you value yourself and they in turn may value you more.
Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and don’t be afraid to share how much you love yourself with everyone in your world!
Let me know what you think of this idea and if you decide to give it a try!