Happy Friday! Yay!!! I’m finishing this week’s blog posts with something light. Enjoy!
Here’s a list of facts about me you may not already know; just random, not that important but fun facts:
- I come from Irish and French descent.
- I am the oldest of three children.
- I’m turning 50 this year (yikes).
- I worked as an elementary school teacher prior to being diagnosed with MS.
- I love country home decor.
- I love smelly candles.
- I like to colour.
- I like crime/cop TV shows.
- I went to Cuba on my honeymoon.
- My husband and I met at a Halloween dance, got engaged on Valentine’s day (4 months later) and married in December (10 months later).
- My daughter was born the day before my birthday and was baptized on Mother’s Day.
- I am a Taurus.
- I am from the east coast of Canada (if you’ve never been I highly recommend it).
- I am a night owl.
- I hate mornings.
- I don’t really like to cook (happy my daughter does).
- I was hit by a car when I was three and broke my leg.
- I ran into a wall in gym class in grade five and broke both my wrists (Did I ever say I hated gym?).
- I’ve never been to Europe.
- I love to read.
- I like country music.
- I still have my Teddy Bear from when I was a baby.
- I kept all my Barbie dolls too.
- I’m short (5 ft, 2 inches).
- I have my father’s green eyes.
- Totally random observation not about me: it’s cloudy and cold here today.
- I like to sing but have been told (by my loving daughter) that I’m not very good.
- I’m a church going gal.
- I like camping but only in a trailer where my bed is off the ground and I have my own washroom.
- I love potato chips.
Anything surprise you? Share something totally random about yourself! Have a fabulous weekend!!
Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and full of surprises!