I took a little trip to my absolute favourite store in the entire world (if you’ve been following me on YouTube you know how obsessed I am with this store). Included with this post are some pictures of different outfits I tried on. If you’ve never been to a Torrid store or had the pleasure of trying their stuff you really must go take a look either in person or online. Torrid offers the plus size woman with trendy, fashionable and comfortable clothing that shows off your curves in all the right ways. Some people say that Torrid is expensive but my take on this is that they’re no more expensive than other plus size clothing retailers here in Canada. They offer good sales and styles that simply are not sold anywhere else. I like that they offer petite sizing in most of their jeans as I’m only 5 ft. 1 inch. I like the colours, patterns and styles from casual to dressy. There is something for everyone! Enjoy the pictures!
Which outfit do you like the best? Can you guess which one I bought?
(1) Striped black and white sweater with exposed zipper in back (#10456472), destructed boyfriend jean (10433335)
(2) Blue sweater with striped heart (10456733), cropped boyfriend jeans (10459818)
(3) Striped black and white sweater with skull elbow patches (10475008), jeans same as pic #2
(4) Sweater from #3 showing skull elbow patch
(5) Black sweater with centre skull in British flag design (10423101), same jeans from Pics 2 and 3. Sitting because I’m tired from all the trying on, lol!