Have you made your plans for this special evening yet? If not, here are some last-minute suggestions:
- Go see a movie with someone else who has no plans.
- Invite people to your place for drinks and munchies.
- Gather family together for a games night.
- Who says you have to ring in the new year with a crowd? Maybe it’s a good night to stay in alone and watch a movie or read a good book with your favourite snack on hand.
- Invite neighbours over for an evening of snacks and drinks especially any elderly neighbours who are on their own.
- Visit a hospital or nursing home to help spread some New Year cheer.
- If there’s snow where you are, head outdoors and make snowmen, snow angels or have a good old-fashioned snowball fight. Follow it up with cups of hot chocolate watching the ball fall in New York City on the TV.
- Go for a drive and have one last look at the Christmas lights.
- Crash someone’s party.
- Put some music on and dance around your living room.
Whatever your plans, Be Pretty, Plus and Proud and most of all, Be Safe!