Here are some more quotes I’ve come across, mostly on Facebook, to incorporate into your day-to-day life to help you be happy, confident, successful and just plain awesome!
- It’s okay to have flaws, you’re still an absolute delight!
- Your scars or stretch marks don’t make you ugly!
- It’s okay to want more (ice cream, cake, chocolate, whatever)!
- I’m not fat, God gave me airbags because I’m precious!
- Shopping is my cardio. It’s the only exercise program I need.
- How you see yourself is the only view that matters!
- A vibrant and independent woman is much more beautiful than a woman who waits for others to validate her existence.
- Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
- When someone says you are beautiful they aren’t lying.
- You’re allowed to fall in love with yourself and you should!
- It’s okay to not love every part of your body (but you should).
- Don’t put yourself into a narrow confining box; think outside the box, embrace and celebrate your uniqueness.
- The second you stop looking for someone else in the mirror and start looking at you is the second you’ll start appreciating what you are; perfect!
- You have a belly. You have cellulite. You still deserve love!
- You are not a failure or waste of space. You are loved. You are wanted and I believe in you!
- Your body is beautiful if: you have a body. That’s it, you’re beautiful, you win. Congratulations.
- Don’t let mean words, from an insecure soul, blind you from the truth of your beauty.
- You are beautiful by design just the way you are.
- How others see you is not important; how you see yourself means everything.
- Strong women build each other up not tear each other down.
You are Pretty, Plus and Proud and don’t you forget it!