I think it’s safe to say most of us like a good sale! So I’ve spent some time this morning researching places to shop both in store and online for women’s plus size fashion to see what great bargains are available for this fall season soon going into winter (BOOOO!!!, lol).
Here’s what I’ve found:
- Torrid – Buy 2 get 1 free including clearance. It says it’s only online but when I had a quick peek at the Torrid store in Toronto their clearance was buy 2 get 1 free (not regular price items). So great deal if you’ve been waiting to treat yourself to some goodies especially if they’re clearance. Lots to choose from online.
- Addition Elle – A Canadian plus size store now offering all clearance at an extra 50% off. Good deals to be found here especially since I find much of their regular priced items seem to be very expensive so far this season. Today only 25% off new arrivals, online.
- Pennington’s – Another Canadian plus size retailer now offering all bras at $30. There’s also a large clearance section online and in store. Items are individually marked down and include tops, pants, accessories, lingerie, footwear.
- Reitman – Yes, another Canadian retailer offering sizes 14+. All outer wear is 30% off, Hyba active wear select jackets are 30% off and clearance items are up to 50% off regular price. I believe these sales are online and in store as there’s nothing to indicate otherwise.
- Eloquil – Online contemporary fashion offering sizes 14 to 24 has some good offers going on; 40% off regular ticket dresses and skirts; 30% off select styles in their sale section; last chance items at up to 70% off and also some great individually priced final sale items. I’ve only ordered once from them with a purchase of a pencil skirt. I ordered a 16 which is what I normally wear and it fit very well.
- Old Navy – Up to 40% off cold weather wear, 25% off when you spend $50 (in store and online) and hot deals and everyday steals of lots of styles (prices vary), today take 30% off your order online.
- Forever 21+ – Lots of deals in the plus size sale section. Everything is individually marked down but there seems to be a wide variety of items including t-shirts, bathing suits, jeans, jackets. I do find that sale items offered online are not always available in store so you’d have to check your local Forever 21 if you don’t want to order online. I generally wear a size 16 in their jeans and I usually go for a 2x in their tops as they seem to run small.
- H & M – There weren’t any particular sales offered when I looked at their website other than 20% off when you sign up for their newsletter. Maybe something going on in store but haven’t been there in a while. I don’t buy much in the way of clothing as my store doesn’t offer their plus size fashions and I’ve never ordered online from them. They do have nice jewellery and handbags.
- Sears – A Canadian department store – Currently offering online 30% of winter accessories; starting Thursday in store up to 40% off winter outer wear including boots, coats and accessories. I have to admit I almost never shop here. It used to be my Mom’s favourite store though and she always found good deals especially in their outlet store location.
- The Bay – Another Canadian department store – offering up to 40% off select outer wear; up to 30% off select handbags and wallets; up to 30% off select styles of women’s shoes and boots; 40% off select plus size women’s clothing and 50% off fall clearance items (this also includes menswear, children and household items). Nothing indicates whether these sales are exclusive to online or in store so I assume both. Another store I don’t frequent very often. I guess I’m not into department store shopping, lol.
- Wal-Mart – Women’s parkas starting at $99, women’s boots priced at $54.94
- Suzy Shier – Now offering plus sizes – sale includes plus sizes of a variety of pieces at up to 50% off. This is their online advertisement so not sure what’s being offered in store. My local store doesn’t offer the plus line so I haven’t had an opportunity to try anything on.
- Lane Bryant – 10% of your active wear collection purchase will be donated to American Cancer Society; up to 50% off clearance items (individually marked); $25 off of a $75 purchase, $50 off of a $150 purchase and $75 off of $225 purchase; bras are BOGO 50% off; panties are 5 for $35. These sales appear to be available online only. I’ve never bought anything from this store so not sure how their sizes run.
Hope my beauties out there find this helpful if you’re planning a little shopping spree or are in need of some cold weather necessities. If you’ve shopped at some of the retailers that I haven’t been to or ordered from please share your thoughts and experiences, would love to know how their prices and quality compare to other stores I usually go to.
Are there any other stores offering 14+ fashion that I didn’t mention that you love? Please share your experiences of these spots too. I’m always looking for a new shopping place to check out.
Until tomorrow stay Pretty, Plus and Proud!