A Maple Girl nominated me for the “Lovely Blog Award”.
Thank you so much for the nomination. I know I’m not following all the rules properly so for that I apologize. My computer skills are quite lacking and I’m still learning about links and stuff like that but I’ll do my best to fulfill the requirements of this nomination.
“A Maple Girl” is an awesome blog and everyone should check it out if you haven’t already been following her and I thank her most sincerely for her kind words about my posts and again for the nomination.
These are the rules I’m supposed to be following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (this is where I run into trouble, sorry Maple Girl!).
- List the rules and display award (again displaying the award part poses a problem for me, so humiliating).
- Add 7 facts about yourself (this I can do).
- Nominate 5 – 15 blogs for the award and comment on one of their posts to let them know (I can do this too!).
7 facts about myself:
- I love diet coke (I know not good for me but everyone has one bad habit).
- Fall is my favourite time of year!
- I love salty better then sweet.
- I would pick the ocean over the mountains.
- I am the oldest of three children, my younger siblings being twins four years younger then me.
- Travelling Fashionista
- Scale Simple
- Bee Beauty
- Ordinary Adventures
- Jennifer’s Little Beauty Place
Enjoy checking out the above mentioned blogs as they’re all super reads!
And I leave you with my catch phrase, “Be Pretty, Plus and Proud!”.