Happy Thursday! The week is almost over and we’re sliding into the weekend soon, yay!
I found these body positive tips on Buzz Feed yesterday and thought it worthy to share with all you Beautiful ladies out there!
Read and follow this great advice! I plan to!
- When you’re about to criticize yourself, stop and ask yourself, “Would I say that to a friend?” The answer is probably no, so be your own friend and be kind to yourself!
- Don’t put down anyone else’s body either!
- When you look in the mirror point out all the things you like about yourself – even if they’re small!
- Reframe your “flaws” as benefits. Stretch marks? Um, try evidence of carrying human life.
- Realize your weight is just one VERY small detail. You are more then the number on the scale!
- Ditto for your clothing size!
- If the scale gives you anxiety and makes you feel shitty, throw it out!
- Learn to take a compliment!
- Your strength or worth is not dependent on any bodily issue or limitation!
- Surround yourself with positive vibes!
To Be Continued….
What do you think so far? Any tips that you feel particularly strong about?